Can I Reload A Green Dot Card With PayPal?
You can absolutely transfer funds from your PayPal account into your GreenDot card and you will receive the payment the same day!
What You Will Need:
- A PayPal Account
- An Active GreenDot Card
Linking Green Dot To Your PayPal
You will have to connect your GreenDot card to PayPal by adding it as a bank. We have a PayPal business account so settings may be a little different but it should not be that different.
- First you want to login to your PayPal account.
- Click on the "Money" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Link a new bank"
- Open a new tab in your web browser and visit GreenDot.com
- Click "Login"
- Right Under The Stash/Unstash section of your GreenDot account is the bank account information.
- Copy and Paste the Account & Routing number and any other information needed from your GreenDot account into your PayPal account.
- Submit the information. PayPal will verify it's ability to transfer money into your GreenDot card by depositing (1 or two) small amount, usually cents into your account.
- Routinely check your GreenDot account for a deposit from PayPal. It will look something like this
- Once you see the deposit amount in your GreenDot account, login to your PayPal account, enter the amount and verify it.
Transferring Money From PayPal To Green Dot
Login to your PayPal account.
- Click “Money” on the navigation tab
- Click “Transfer Money”.
- A pop up window displays “Try An Instant Transfer”. It will explain that you can transfer money in minutes to eligible debit cards and it will only cost you 1% fee. The fee will never be more than 10$ and
- Follow The Steps provided by PayPal
- Your All Set!